Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We're Pregnant!

Justin and I are having a baby girl! I'm 21 weeks along and the due date is July 27th. We are so excited and can't wait for her to be here! We've both had many dreams about a baby girl while we've been married, especially Justin. So we feel like she was getting us excited and prep'd for her to come down...it will be fun to meet her! I go to The Circle of Life Women's Center in Ogden and they give an ultrasound every visit and record it for us on DVD to take home. It's been so fun to see her on the ultrasounds and to see how fast she's growing! At the end of this month I get to have the Targeted ultrasound which is 3D and we are soooo excited! She grows so much every month so this will be even better to see her 3D and get more exact measurements. Technology is amazing!

1 comment: