I went to the dentist 3 weeks ago for the first time after Myah's been born. He found 4 cavities so I went back the next week to get them all filled. When I went back, he explained that after my last visit they switched whoever does their images and he actually found 4 other cavities! 2 of them need crowns! I was not excited but I trust this dentist and he showed me the images and I could see that I had problems in my mouth!
I went back for the 3rd time yesterday and he prepped the 2 crowns and filled the other 2 cavities. Lets just say it was not fun and I was in a lot of pain that night. I have temporary crowns until they make my permanent ones and they feel really weird. He had to scratch down my 2 teeth a lot and had to go a little beneith my gums (as they always do with crowns), but the temporaries don't meet with my gums so I feel like everytime I eat anything, I'm going to jam all sorts of food in them. It's really uncomfortable! I hope I survive the next 2 weeks until I get my permanent ones on!
No comments:
Post a Comment