Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Growing so fast

Myah is about three and a half months old. She is just growing so fast and the time is flying by! Her new thing is arching her back. I think she'll be turning over soon because she's half way there. Yesterday I had her lying on her back on the couch next to me and she was just arching away! When it was nap time, I was getting her all swaddled tight when all the sudden she let out a big grunt, arched her back, and unwrapped the swaddle! It was pretty hilarious!
She can sit very well in her bumbo seat, but I think she gets bored in it. I put the tray on it with toys and she did ok for a little longer, but she still can't grab them too easily so she still got bored or her head got tired.
Here's Myah sporting her jacket. (Don't you love the little tassle on top!)

No comments: