I love to bake and decorate cakes! I especially love to eat cakes...so it works out. I took a cake decorating class a few years ago-which I have always wanted to do. So now I love all the cake shows and I have watched all of "the Cake Boss" shows a few time each (thanks to Netflix). I've been doing cakes a lot lately and this was my latest one. I wanted to try out "drop lines" that I saw the Cake Boss doing (the hanging, curved lines on the side of the cake). It turns out that they are really fun to do...so I did a lot of them!
I know this cake is definitely over the top with icing, but I just wanted to try different things with the green icing!
1 comment:
I love it! You've inspired me to practice cake decorating more often...now to act upon the inspiration...
Post a Comment