Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?


Happy Valentine's Day! I love Valentine's Day...I know a lot of people don't (including my husband) but I just think why not celebrate our love for each other? Even though Justin doesn't like it, he still is always thoughtful and gets me sweet gifts. He knows I love chocolate! Given the choice between jewelry and chocolate...I would definitely pick chocolate! So this year he got me a huge box of chocolates, chocolate roses, and a wonderful card!

 Here's our cute little Valentine!
Here we see Myah reaching for my chocolate. She's definitely my girl!
This may have been bad, but I was eating a chocolate and Myah was reaching for it and looking like she wanted it sooooo badly! I put it next to her lips expecting her to back away after licking it (because she only likes food that is pureed), but instead she starting sucking it and pushing it farther in her mouth! Apparently she loves chocolate!
My parents stopped by to deliver a Valentine to us! (Myah's sucking on one of their gifts!)
Fun day!

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

What a fun Valentines Day! The box of chocolate looks grand! So glad she is our girl and loves chocolate too!