Get ready for a lot of pictures! (It's hard to narrow them down when there are so many good ones!) I hope everyone had a great Independence Day! Justin and I love this holiday and are so grateful for our wonderful country and those who have and are serving in our military.
We had a very full day of fun! It started with going to the Layton parade.
Waiting in the shade until it began.
Myah wasn't that into the parade, but she was good. I think she was just hot.
Then we walked over to the little fair they have near Surf 'n Swim.
We saw all the little stands and then got us some lunch.
This is a TERRIBLE picture of me, but I think it's hilarious, so I had to post it! Don't get between me and my food!
After the fair we went to Justin's parents house to play and have a barbeque. The boys played with water stuff and got soaked!
...meanwhile, miss Myah took a long nap upstairs!
This little car was the star of the party for the kids! I didn't get a picture of him, but little Noah loved it so much that he wouldn't let it out of his sight! But he was nice to let Myah have a ride when she woke up.
Then Myah took a little dip in the kiddie pool. We had to take baby steps to get her to sit in the pool! She first stood by it and played...
...then I got her to stand in it and play...
...and finally she sat down and played!
Besides when we ate, Justin pretty much pulled her around in the wagon the rest of the day! She loved it! We had a great day and slept great that night. I didn't even hear a peep out of Myah when people were doing fireworks right next to our apartment...she was worn out!
2 comments:
Great pictures! I love Justin's expressions with the water guns.
I agree with Rachel - that picture of Justin jumping and squirting is hilarious!(and of course the pic of you and your food is awesome!) Myah's fourth of July outfit was so cute.
Post a Comment