Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Myah's One! ...3 weeks ago...

I can't believe my baby girl is one already! Her birthday was on July 29th, so we were in San Francisco. When we got back, she opened a present from us and cards from great-grandparents...
 ...and she loved the money in the cards! ...not a good sign for the future.

 Fun times!
Celebrating with my parents later that week:
 She's was great at unwrapping!
Yay for water floater stuff!
Celebrating J and Myah's b days with the Calders on Aug. 10th:
 I made a duo cake for Justin and Myah. Half a one-cake and half a pizza cake. Anyone who knows Justin knows he LOVES pizza!
 She loved the cake and ate everything crumb!
 ...and then she was very sugar-high! She walked like a drunk person over to the presents!
 She got a shopping cart, book, doll, and bottles for the doll.
 Justin opened cards later. He turned 26 on Sunday! Crazy!




1 comment:

The Tews said...

Happy birthday to Justin and Myah! I love her saying yummm in the video. Darling cake idea, so creative!