About a month ago we finally installed the cabinet safety catches so Myah will stop getting into the dangerous stuff. She enjoyed helping daddy with the drill!
| Ta da! |
| Don't you love her boots!? |
Yesterday we came out of our church building to find this dragon (named Starz, as we found out)randomly walking around the neighborhood! Myah immediately started walking very excitedly towards him and absolutely loved him! When Starz left, Justin and I got talking with some friends and soon noticed Myah was still walking after Starz! ...so I had to run and get her.
Mmm....I made these and brought them to a family reunion. They were gone in like 10 seconds.
Justin and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on Sept. 5th. He made me this display case and everyday writes a new reason he loves me. I love it so much and was so proud of him for making this beautiful gift...there were definitely tears of joy!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love Myah helping with the drill. And your cupcakes look amazing!
What a sweet thing for Justin to make you...gifts like that are the best!
PS: I really REALLY really wish I had one of those cupcakes right now.
Post a Comment