Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

Happy Halloween!
We dressed up as characters from the movie Coraline.
 Lindsey-Coraline, Justin-Wybie, Myah-the black cat
 Here we are in character. I've found not many people have seen this movie, so look it up online. These pictures are from a party with our friends we had at the beginning of the month.
                                 The Cowboys-Haw's                             The Smurf's-Schultz's
Myah and Ruth
 
Halloween Day/Evening
Myah was pretty sick the three days before Halloween (so we had to sadly miss my family's Halloween party). Luckily she felt better on Halloween day. So Myah went trick-or-treating to the grandparents' houses.
 Trick-or-treating at the Tew's.
 My dad has always dressed up as Super-man and my mom as the great pumpkin for Halloween. (Except a few times she'd be Louis Lane.)
 Next, trick-or-treating at the Calder's. Myah's already eating skittles in this picture.
 Feeling free to help herself to the candy.
Most of Myah's makeup is rubbed off, but she made a very cute kitty!
Meow! Happy Halloween!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love your costumes! I haven't seen the movie but I looked pictures up online and you looked just like the characters!

The Tews said...

I had to look it up too...good job, so creative!

Glad to hear the Myah is feeling better. We missed you at the party! Mabel was a kitty too. She and Myah would have had probably had a blast looking at each other!

Britt said...

How cute is she?! P.S. I love your parents. They make me smile!

Katie said...

So cute! Y'all are always so creative with your costumes! I wish I were better at that! I LOVE Myah's cat outfit. She is darling.