Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Play time

One day in November, Myah and I went to my mom's to play. My sister-in-law, Jess, and her daughter, Mabel, came too. Mabel is only two months older than Myah so they had a good time. It was fun for us all! (Thanks Jess for the pictures!)
These bunny glasses were a hit!
 Last week we went to Hill AFB for Justin and Myah to play!
 Justin was took this picture of him in the cockpit and when we looked at all the pictures later, we noticed little Myah peeking over! See her on the right side in front?
Compare this pilot seat picture to the one in March here. Wow has she grown!
Always a good time!
P.S. My picasa account is now totally full so I'm now posting under Justin's account. It's still me though. (Thanks for the idea Lindsay!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, she has grown! I love that last picture of her and Justin looking at each other.