...girl! We're having another girl. We're excited about it and are very glad we don't have to buy stuff for a boy! We just don't have space. I am very glad to know the baby's gender. I feel like it helps me bond so much better to the baby, instead of calling it "it" all the time! Now I can think about the details. The most interesting to think about is: will she look like Myah or more like Justin and I? Because Myah looks nothing like us!
I'm still trying to get over this flu junk. I've had it for almost 3 weeks and I'm still having issues from it. My sister-in-law Jess commented on my last post that pregnant ladies should be exempt from sickness...and I whole-heartedly agree! It's hard enough dealing with the aches, pains, and sickness from pregnancy. Hopefully it will be gone soon!
2 comments:
We are so excited, LIndsey! Now we won't have to tussle over who gets to love on Myah! Plus with Rachel's girl too well we will be in high clover!
Hope you are feeling better. Let us know when we can visit or you can come up for an overnight. Wait 'till your well tho.
Now what name will go with Myah? Leah? Savannah? or an M name, so much fun to think about but no matter her name is, she is loved!
Nana and Papa
Yay for girls!
You know, I found a picture of Justin the other day that I could see a resemblance to Myah. So I know she must come from the two of you. :)
And I agree, pregnant women should have a free pass for illness!
Post a Comment