Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

 I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day! I know it's not a huge holiday, but I think it's fun! Something to break up dismal winter...and I always look forward to chocolates! Here were the highlights.
A pretty normal day, except for the large amount of sugar Myah packed in! We played a lot and spent time "cooking" with her stuff. (She's enjoyed cooking with me in the kitchen for a while now, but cooking with her stuff is new). She used to like to just bang her pots and pans, but now she's using her play food WITH the pans and utinsils and it's adorable! 
 Snack time got a bit messy with Nutella. Yum!
 For dinner I had to pull out our cheesy heart goblets!
 And of course the gifts! (Besides with Justin, chocolate is where my heart lies! He did a good job!)
 Our cute little Valentine girl. She helped herself to her chocolates...and any of our candy she could get out of us!
And here I am after eating much candy. Apparently I gorged myself.
(Almost 26 weeks)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like fun! And I love your baby bump! So cute!

Dave said...

I love the pictures!