On Saturday my side of the family went to some friends of my parents' backyard. They have a zip-line, huge slip-and-slide, big sand pit, and just a beautiful yard. Myah wanted to go on the zip-line...and she loved it! Enjoy these videos of her. (Justin and I have watched them tons of times and just can't believe how grown up she is!)
I brought my swimsuit knowing that I would go down the slip-and-slide and Justin left his behind knowing he wouldn't. It ended up that I only sat on the side of the pool and Justin went down tons of times...in his clothes. He was awesome!
3 comments:
Myah is so brave! And I love how Justin literally skips across the water. Those friends' backyard is better than a theme park!
I loved how when Myah finished the zip line the first things she said was "More?" She loved it! That was a fun day, I will upload my pictures to dropbox tonight.
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment