Reagan is 3 months old and is starting to show her cute little personality a bit more. She enjoys being awake now (instead of just eating and going back to sleep) and will coo and blow spit bubbles. She discovered her tongue yesterday and now sticks it out all the time. She'll smile anytime someone talks to her, which is so darling! When I pull the camera out to capture it though, she clams up.
She's laughed pretty hard a few times. Justin got her laughing one time but by the time I came with the camera she'd fizzled out a bit:
Myah is still loving being a big sister to Reagan! We had issues with the terrible two's for a month (especially when it came to nap time or bed time) but now she's usually pretty good to listen and do what we tell her. She's found a huge interest in books recently and now will go to bed easily because she gets to choose a book or two for us to read to her. When we're saying goodnight, she procrastinates it as much as possible by trying to get as many hugs and kisses out of us as she can. It's hard to say no to that! She also likes to take a book to bed and when I go to turn off her night-light later, the book is usually lying on her chest as if she'd been reading it until she fell asleep. So sweet.
One of the things Myah loves to do the most though is swim! She loves it!
My parent's neighbors have been letting us use their pool when we want. The last time we went I discovered that when I let go of Myah in her tube, she could swim by herself! She was so proud! When I'd grab a hold of her tube after a while, she'd turn to me and say "self!" meaning she wanted to swim by herself! (This video was taken on my phone...hence the bad quality)
I love my little girls!
.jpg)


3 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed with Myah's swimming skills! She is such a brave girl!
Reagan is such a cutie. I can't believe she's already 3 months old!
Myah is so brave! I love the picture of Reagan with the snoopy goggles.
Woah, can we hire Myah to give Mabel swimming lessons? Fun pool. Whose house it that? Indoor? That is so sweet about her reading herself to sleep. Love that picture of Reagan in the Bumbo.
Post a Comment