The Reagster is 4 months old today! I just can't believe how much she's grown in those 4 months. She's now in size 3 diapers (she's going to be a tall one...no surprise there) and smiles all the time. She has started cooing a lot more now. It's more of a deep, loud growl. Or she likes to blow spit bubbles. She's trying to grab at things now and is constantly putting her fists in her mouth. One of her favorite things is to look in the mirror at herself and whoever is holding her. It always makes her laugh.
She hasn't been sleeping as great as she used to, but she still does pretty good. I usually feed her once or twice in the night. I love her soooo much and so does her daddy and sister!
She goes to the doctor next week for her checkup. I'm excited to see the stats.


4 comments:
Such a cute girl! I can't believe she's four months old. Where does the time go?
Love both pictures - but the sunglasses? That is a winner! love you
She is so sweet!
Glad we got to hang out last week - love that little Reagan smile!
Post a Comment