Last weekend we had a fun hotel adventure! My parents had a free 2-night stay at a Hyatt Hotel and they gave it to us! So Thursday night Myah stayed with Justin's parents-and had a great time-and Friday afternoon we picked her up for the second night so she could go swimming.
This was the image I saw most:
Justin watching the airplanes out the window. Did I mention we stayed at the airport?!
It was a nice room with a big couch which had a pull-out bed where Myah slept.
Reagan was such a good girl.
Before we picked up Myah, we stopped at Memory Grove by the Capitol. It was where Justin and I had our engagement pictures taken 5 1/2 years ago, so it was fun to reminisce! The leaves were beautiful!
Myah was having a great time with Nana when we went to pick her up! She loved playing the piano, singing, and being silly...
We got back to the hotel and changed into our swimsuits.
Myah loves swimming, but it was a toss-up for her to decide what she'd rather do more-go swimming or watch airplanes with dad.
The water was pretty cold so Justin got out pretty fast to warm up and hold Reagan. The cold didn't seem to bother Myah one bit though!
Reagan enjoyed relaxing by the pool.
Our last night was a terrible one due to some intense upper back pain I was having. I forgot to bring any meds so I was nauseous and in pain but didn't want to wake up the girls by getting up much. After 3 1/2 hours I woke Justin up. He went to the front desk and they didn't have any meds either! I asked him to give me a Priesthood Blessing, and after that, all the pain went away. I was so grateful! By that point Myah had woken up so Justin slept (as much as he could with a wildly moving sleeper) with her the rest of the night.
In the morning we enjoyed our breakfast and I took Myah swimming a bit more before we came home. It was a fun adventure but we were glad to get back to our house! Being in a one room hotel with 2 kids makes us appreciate our 2 bedroom apartment!
Our last night was a terrible one due to some intense upper back pain I was having. I forgot to bring any meds so I was nauseous and in pain but didn't want to wake up the girls by getting up much. After 3 1/2 hours I woke Justin up. He went to the front desk and they didn't have any meds either! I asked him to give me a Priesthood Blessing, and after that, all the pain went away. I was so grateful! By that point Myah had woken up so Justin slept (as much as he could with a wildly moving sleeper) with her the rest of the night.
In the morning we enjoyed our breakfast and I took Myah swimming a bit more before we came home. It was a fun adventure but we were glad to get back to our house! Being in a one room hotel with 2 kids makes us appreciate our 2 bedroom apartment!













1 comment:
Looks like a nice hotel room! And Myah is such a water baby. So cute. Sorry about your back, that sounds horrible.
Post a Comment