Thursday, January 9, 2014

Miss Myah

Oh my goodness, I just love my sweet girls! They are each so loving and wonderful. Myah especially has me laughing constantly at the things she does and says. Mostly I'm just amazed at how fast she's learning and remembering new words and it shocks me to hear her say all the phrases I say! She picks up on everything. I'll say something and then days will go by and she'll say what I said all that time ago. Her memory is great. I want to start writing them down so I'll remember better because it's just so hilarious! Here are a few things I can remember:
 
Myah has a REALLY bad runny nose today and has tons of mucus and a cough. Last night at about 4 am I was nursing Reagan in the living room when I heard, "Blow a nose! Blow a nose! ... Wash hands!" I finished with Reagan and put her down and then got some tissue to help Myah. Myah was on the floor talking under the door (which is a usual thing for her). When she backed away and I was able to go in, she was covered in snot. Poor thing. In the morning, I was cleaning her up before giving her a bath, and she was telling me about the night. She told me how she had lots of boogers and said "blow a nose!" Then she said, "I sneeze on a door." And I thought, "oh, so that's what I stepped in."
 
When I ask Myah how her diaper is, she'll usually say: "It's probby (probably) good. It's just wet."
 
I can't remember what we were talking about, but I said something like "You're so great at cleaning up!" and Myah said to me, "I know it!"
Myah loves "fixing" things. She loves getting a screwdriver and trying to "fix" anything. Justin was fixing the wall the other day and Myah pulled her chair right over to help. So cute! She loves her daddy. She kept running to me in the kitchen and would say, "I fix it!" and then would run back to continue.
 
She loves to help Reagan. She'll help Reagan eat her puffs or help her roll over. Reagan will be on the floor and Myah will roll her over and say, "she did it!" She doesn't get that it's not too exciting if Reagan didn't do it on her own! Still cute though. They are both so wonderful!


3 comments:

Katie said...

I love the Myah stories! She is such a sweetheart!

Ruth Ann said...

We are so glad to see the Myah stories. Please continue this Lindsey. You will have a wonderful book of memories. The snot thing was hilarious~

We love you and your family.

Rachel said...

Cute stories! I love the one about her rolling Reagan over!