Thursday, February 20, 2014

Myah's big news!

 
 The exciting news around our house is that Myah has finally gone in the potty four times in the past two days! She's never actually gone in it before though she's sat on it tons of times. Yesterday she pooped in it three times (she's quite regular)! We were all so excited! She peed in it this morning and I'm hoping she'll go some more today.
 One Sunday she wanted to wear a tie to church. She wore it all morning and then decided she wanted daddy to wear it afterall.
 Myah LOVES playing with our next door neighbors. With the nice weather we had were all went outside a lot. Spring fever!
This video shows Myah being brave with the vacuum yet still shows how terrified she is of it!



3 comments:

The Tew Clan said...

Yay for Myah! That is so great. I hope she continues to be interested in it. That video was pretty funny!

Rachel said...

Funny video! I am jealous of the potty thing. I hope she keeps it up. :)

Katie said...

Yay for going in the potty! I hope she keeps it up! The video was cute but you're right, you can see the terror on her face at one point!