Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter!

The kids are in bed, Justin's at a meeting, and I'm exhausted from the day. I'm in the process of potty training Myah and it's exhausting! I'm having her go naked on the bottom, except sometimes I let her wear big-girl undies, so I have to keep my eye on her all day and keep her occupied. We had accidents and success, so I'd say the first day has gone well!
Anyway! I want to post these Easter pics because we had a great time!
Ward Hunt
We went to Justin's parent's ward Easter egg hunt a few weeks ago. Eggs galore!
Tew's Easter Party & Hunt
We met on Saturday morning for brunch and an Easter egg hunt. We had it at my parent's house and had a great time!
 Grandma and Grandpa Tew came and gave the kids all these suckers! Myah was in heaven.
 Skyping with my parents. Glad they could make it!
 The kids waiting to start the hunt!
 The girls love playing with Dave!
Calder's Easter Party & Hunt
On Sunday we went to Justin's parents' after church for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. Delicous! Julie bought matching shirts and skirts for the girls. Myah loves matching with Reagan so she loved it!
With Nana and Papa
 With Nana and Papa G (great)
 I love this picture! Myah just kissed Reagan and is finishing with the "mmaahh" while Reagan laughs!
 The kids ready for the hunt.
 Playing croquet.
 The on-lookers.

Reagan REALLY wanted a cupcake! I almost like Jeff's face more than Reagan's cute reaching!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So much Easter fun! Jeff's face is great.

I hope potty training is going well. You almost inspire me to give it a go with Noah.

Katie said...

I also like Jeff's face. And I also agree, I think you can definitely tell Reagan and Savannah are related! I can't wait to see y'all soon!

The Tews said...

I hope you are seeing light at the end of the potty training tunnel! Fun Easter celebrations, love those little matching yellow outfits!