Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Success!

This past week has been a week of success for both Myah and Reagan. Reagan learned to officially crawl (in the right direction) and she's getting better and better! It's so fun to see her going places easier.
Myah's news is that she is potty-trained! She loves wearing her big-girl undies and getting all the rewards! (I went a little overboard, but I REALLY wanted her to be done with diapers! I'll start diminishing the rewards in the next few days.)
 First day of going commando in the kitchen with her potty near.
Second day getting to wear her big-girl undies a few times.
 Third day-she's potty trained! She's done really well and enjoys going. She tells me when she needs to go most of the time and loves not having to wear diapers (except when she sleeps).
 When she filled out her first potty chart she decided the thing she wanted was a helmet! Our neighbor got one a few days before and she wanted one too.
Reagan like it too! Myah put it on her backwards.

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Congratulations to Myah and you Lindsey! What a wonderful achievement. And we love her helmet too!

The Tew Clan said...

Hooray for potty training! I wish we were that successful. We are going on 2 1/2 years of trying. Three days is amazing! Good job!