Saturday, May 31, 2014

Baby Jack!

Here are a few pictures from a week or so ago of my sister and bro-in-law's baby. He's doing amazing and you would never know that for three weeks he was hooked up to tons of machines in the NICU. The poor boy had a few infections the doctors couldn't figure out, his lungs collapsed so he had 14 chest tubes total, he was having seizures, etc. Kristy and Dave were so strong the entire time and they loved him to good health along with all of our prayers. We're so glad he's in our family! Kristy and Dave have been waiting so long to be parents and now they are and they are amazing! 
 I love these eyes!


3 comments:

Katie said...

He is beautiful!

Rachel said...

He is so cute! Glad he's doing so well

The Tew Clan said...

Aw! Thanks for posting these. I didn't know all that he went through in the hospital. I'm glad he is doing so well now. We can't wait to see and hold him!