The past few months have flown by! We've done some fun things and I haven't gotten around to posting about them...or just haven't wanted to! We've had some highs and some lows but let me just say, I sure love my little family. Myah and Reagan are such sweet girls and Justin is such a great guy. I love them so much and I'm so happy to have them in my life. I know things will get better, but in the meantime, I think these little faces are getting us through!
Reagan is such a good baby! So happy and independent. The night-time sleeping was the only issue we were having but we finally took the bull by horns and went to my parents' house each night for about 2 weeks so Reagan could figure it out on her and not bother us! I don't want to jinx it, but now she's the perfect baby and I'm still getting used to being able to sleep through the night...finally! Myah does wake us up some nights, but I'll take it!
While at my parents' house, Myah loved climbing their tree.
While at my parents' house, Myah loved climbing their tree.
Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolate Factory!
One of my best friends, Keri, and I took the girls to the chocolate factory! Amazing! We had such a great time and especially enjoyed the free samples and ice cream!
Happiness!
These two love to play together more and more as they grow up. I'm so grateful they love each other!
Myah loves to hold on and hang by herself outside. She'll always ask, "daddy, I want to hang!"
The Zoo
Gotta love the Zoo. The girls loved it! Reagan especially loved all the animals. Her arm was in the air most of the time pointing at birds or animals.
The girls were tuckered out after our day at the zoo. Myah fell asleep WHILE eating chips. Notice her hand still in the bag!
I've been able to put her long, thin hair in a little ponytail now. The baby waterspout is the best!
Myah's in to wearing capes ("a scape" as she calls it) now. She saw her neighbor friend wearing one and fell instantly in love with it!
The Airshow
Justin and I took Myah to the Hill AFB Airshow while Reagan stayed with Nana and Papa. We went ALL day and Myah did awesome! She loved it and asks frequently to go again. She's her daddy's girl! Justin was in heaven and we all had a great time!
Justin's sister, Rachel, Jeff, and Noah came for a bit.
Myah fell asleep right before the Thunderbirds flew. We transferred her to the stroller and she slept the whole time during their show and the walk to the car. She was a trooper.
Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease
Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease
This wasn't an exciting event, but I thought I'd document it. After the zoo Reagan got a bad sun rash and then a week or less later got HF&M. They ran right into each other so it was hard to notice when one ended and the other started. Myah caught a mild case of it but Reagan had it bad! It didn't really seem to bother her too much though. She ate and drank like normal and the sores only seemed to itch a few times. So all in all, it was a pretty easy one, except that it looked terrible! She's back to her normal soft skin now.























.jpg)



3 comments:
I'm glad you made it through the HF&M! That can be a hard one! Sounds like life is pretty exciting :-)
Love, love, love all the pictures and videos. Except for poor Reagan with HF&M. Looks miserable!
Reagan's blue eyes in that second picture are so pretty! Wow, you have been busy with lots of fun adventures! Mabel loves that video of "cute chubby Reagan" laughing. Such a bummer about the hand foot and mouth, AGH! Mis Myah is so brave hanging with Justin and also climbing the tree - she really is a superhero in her scape! So funny. Glad Reagan is sleeping better, it' so hard. We are just in the beginning and I am so tired.
Post a Comment