Monday, August 11, 2014

The girlies and fun

Myah and Reagan make me laugh so much everyday. I love watching them play, I love watching Reagan walk everywhere now,  and I love the things that Myah says.
I've been writing some of Myah's quotes down. I'll share a few:
* * Myah and Justin were walking to the mailbox
Justin- Can I hold your hand?
Myah- Why?
J- Because I like holding your hand.
M-I like popsicles.
 
* * Myah gave me a hug and then a kiss on my cheek. Right after the kiss she said
"Oh, you smell like poop on your face." (I hope it's not true, but still hilarious)
 
* * Driving on the freeway past the Bountiful Temple we had this conversation.
Linds- There's the temple. Remember when we walked around it?
Myah- Yeah! Let's do that again!
L- When I get back from Austria, we're going to go inside another temple. You and Reagan can come see inside this time.
M- Oh! And I'll see the guy on the top holding a gun? (the Angel Moroni!)
 
Here are a few pics from visiting Nana and Papa G's house in Logan. Always a fun time! 
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Lindsey, love the pictures of your sweet girls. But the hit was Myah's quotes. especially liking popsicles and the guy holding the gun! thanks for sharing. love you Nana

Katie said...

I love they Myah quotes! You have such cute, sweet girls!

Britt said...

Austria?? That sounds exciting! Don't you just love what little girls say!?!?