The girls are just growing and growing! So glad to have these little girls!
Giving daddy the royal treatment.
Reagan loves "going potty" like Myah does. She puts Myah's potty on the toilet and then tries to get on. When I put her on she grabs some toilet paper, wipes, throws it away, and flushes. One of these times I guess I should take off her diaper and see if she's actually going! Probably not, but she's got the routine down!
Myah's getting really good at drawing. Today she drew these faces then she painted some great ladders and airplanes (I even knew what the airplane was before she told me!)
Brady and Becky's fam!
Mid July, my sis-in-law, Becky and the kids came down from Alaska for a month. Brady, my brother, came down later. While they were here it was fun to get together and have all the siblings back together...we just missed mom and dad!
So fun to see how big their kids are now!
At my brother Bryan and Jenna's house. All of us, minus mom and dad, plus my grandparents and aunt and uncle.
Some of the girl grandkids.
My brother Nate and Jess's baby Elliott got blessed. (Justin was at his cousin's mission homecoming.)
My niece, Katie, got baptized while here. What a beautiful girl she is!
Great to be with you Brady, Becky, and kids!










3 comments:
Oh, I love seeing the pics of your cute girls! It was good to see everyone too. I wish we were still there. Next summer can't come fast enough! Love you!
Reagan's hug sound is so cute! I love that Myah is her favorite person to give hugs to. Cute face drawings by miss Myah!
Cute pictures! And hugging video, Reagan is the best. I can't believe how good Myah's art is!!
Post a Comment