Thursday, May 21, 2015

Life here

Here is our past few weeks in a few (or more than a few) pictures.
Tumbling Class
Myah tried a tumbling class! She did really well. After the class though, I asked if she liked the class, teachers, kids, activities, etc. and she said yes to every question! Then I said, "do you want to go again?" And she quickly said, "no." So I think we'll try a dance class next and see if she likes that better. I enjoyed watching her though!
 Rain & Hail!
We have had so much rain and we have loved it!
Commissioning
Justin's brother Tyler graduated and got commissioned to an Officer.
 Mother's Day
 We came home from church and Reagan immediately smashed one of my Mother's day roses!
 I love my mom!
Grandpa tricks!
 I love my gals and am glad to be their mom!
Chillin'
 (Thanks Aunt Kami for these cute chairs! Reagan and her doggie love them!)
Cornstarch! 
I think playing with cornstarch with a bit of water is my new favorite activity for Myah! So amazingly fun, quick cleanup, and if Reagan happens to eat it...it's fine! Win, win, win! This kept Myah occupied for about an hour and a half!


2 comments:

Britt said...

Lucy did a tumbling/dance class this year. Really small balance beam and bar...and loved it because everything was little! Isn't it fun to see them grow up!!!

Rachel said...

I'll have to try the cornstarch and water with Noah!