We had so much going on in July. My brother, Brady and Becky's family came down from Alaska for the month, (well, Brady had to go home to work after 2 weeks) so my family got together a bunch and also had family pictures taken.
Brady and Becky's daughter, Natalie, had surgery a few days before these pictures so she was a trooper!
(Justin needs to photoshop a few things out that the photographer didn't, but I wanted to post this one of the grandkids and grandparents anyway.)
We had a good time while others were getting family pictures done!
We played a lot in July.
Went to my 10 year High School reunion with my friend Kenz and her hubby, Mike!
Said goodbye to Justin's brother, Tyler, Liesel, and Sophia who moved to Oklahoma for 6 months for Army training. (I had gum surgery a few days before this picture so I have a bad smile).
Then we had a goodbye party for Brady and Becky's family. My parents rented this bouncy/water slide and a snow cone machine! Mmm...



















No comments:
Post a Comment