Friday, October 2, 2015

Mt. Pleasant Cabin

A week after Justin left, we stayed the weekend with my parents at a cabin. We had a great time playing in the cabin, playing at the park, and eating yummy food! My mom and I also went to the Manti Temple and did an endowment session, which I loved! I've never been to a "live" session before and it was awesome.
Reagan's face was hilarious coming down the slide the first few times!
 R and M peeled a boiled egg and I was very impressed with Reagan! I think she's better at it than I am!
 Myah did pretty good...but half of it was peeled into the garbage!
The girls loved playing in this little stream.
Meanwhile...Justin was loving work in South Carolina. He bikes all over the place and is doing a lot of fun stuff in his spare time; seeing all the history. I love seeing the pictures he sends us! I'm so glad he's doing so well!
 The studio
 Patriot Point in the background. His contract is to work on a commercial/mini film for Patriot Point, where the USS Yorktown is.
 He went hunting for shark teeth while we were at the cabin...
...and he found all of these!!! You can check that off your bucket-list now, J! Pretty awesome!


1 comment:

Rick and Georgia said...

What great pics for all of your posts. We always have a great time with you and the girls!!!