Well, I turned 29 years old on Feb. 28th. We celebrated with our families and I had a good week! Justin signed us up for a cooking class date that I am really excited about and got me some cutting boards I've been wanting! Besides the aches, pains, and more wrinkles, don't mind getting older each year, so I'm happy to be 29.

My sister-in-law, Jess asked me what my goals were for this 29th year. I really don't like specific goals too much because I don't want to upset myself if I don't accomplish them! I'm the kind of person who says, "I'd like to get better at this," and then I'm happy no matter how good I get at it!
This year I would like to be a more patient and loving mother. I found this past year that the best way for me to do that is to cross stitch during the day. I love to do it and it's the perfect thing for me to do while playing with the girls. I can stop at any stitch and still be present with them while keeping sane! I like being a mother but it is really hard for me to keep happy and be patient when I don't have something like this to do during the day. So this year I'd like to always have something to cross stitch so I can be a better mom and love being with Myah and Reagan!
Here are my 2015 stitches!
The alphabet is in the girls' room.
I did this love tree while Justin was in South Carolina and it hangs in our room.
This is for my parents. I still need to finish the wall hanging part.




2 comments:
Those are beautiful! I'm wicked impressed. I'm a better mom when I can find time to do something I enjoy too. Good for you girl! And Happy Birthday!
I love your cross stitches! And I totally agree with you about goal setting. I don't like to stress myself out/disappoint myself!
Post a Comment