On July 29th Myah turned 5 years old! She had a great time celebrating with family. I know I always say this, but I can't believe she is this old! I still feel like I'm 20 (even though I'm almost 30) so it is strange to me to have a 5 year old about to enter kindergarten! Myah did a 6-week summer school program which helped her get to know one of the teachers, the classroom, some classmates, and the flow of things. She loved it and we just love her!
the Tews
On her birthday we had cake and ice cream with some of my family and then the next day went swimming at the Rush Funplex with more of my family. (Yes, Myah asked for a Christmas tree cake. I'm not sure why!)
the Calders
On Sunday we went to celebrate with Justin's family. Myah felt so loved and was so excited for all of her presents!








No comments:
Post a Comment