I love Easter! I love everything about it...easter egg hunts, coloring eggs, decorating goodies, the warmer weather (which will hopefully come), being with family, and of course the celebration of Christ's resurrection. I always feel like a kid around Easter because usually these activities are centered around the grandkids and I always want to be included right along with them. What can I say, I am a kid at heart...especially when it comes to Easter! I am so excited for next year when we can celebrate this holiday with our little girl! I already asked Justin if I can be the one to help her find the eggs and he can hide them...he agreed.
I will be teaching the Relief Society lesson this Easter Sunday...which I was just asked today (3 days before). I won't have much time to prepare because I am working and am also busy with many other things, but I enjoy teaching RS so of course I said I would. Plus it's Easter, so it will be a good day either way!
1 comment:
I love Easter too. Spring is just so great! Good luck on your lesson on Sunday. I know you'll do great!
Post a Comment