Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Great Day!

Justin and I had a GREAT day today! First of all, Justin got a job!! He'll be working for the state mail department and will be working the morning shift for the first 3 month trial period, so he'll be working from 3 am to 12:30 pm from Monday through Thursday and then a shorter shift on Friday. It will be interesting getting used to the sleeping pattern, but we think this will work great with his schooling. We are really excited about it!

The next great thing is that we went to a couple appointments for the baby...which is always exciting! I had my glucose blood test (which wow...that drink was crazy with glucose and I'm glad it's over) and then saw my midwife. She said everything was looking great! A little bit later I had an appointment for another Targeted Ultrasound since at the last one our baby wasn't in a good position and the tech couldn't get all the measurements. This one went really well and the tech kept saying that everything looked great and beautiful. Both my midwife and the ultrasound tech got a good shot between her legs and said that our baby's definitely a girl! We knew it the whole time, but it's always good to hear more confidence in the gender from professionals!

This is our favorite pictures from the 4D portion of the ultrasound. It looks like she's smiling and
waving at us in the first one and we think she's adorable!! I am so excited to meet her!






















1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh wow! She isn't melting anymore. She is just adorable! I am so glad everything is going well. Congrats to Justin on the job.