Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crunch time

So I am 34 weeks along in my pregnancy and for about the past month I have been keeping a list of things we need to get done before the baby comes. It's definitely beginning to be crunch time and it seems that most of our weekends, when we finally have time to work on stuff, are already filled with many events. It's tricky with Justin's work and school schedule for us to be able to get things done together-such as going through boxes that we just stuffed in closets, organizing our rooms, and getting things taken care of for when the baby comes. Luckily the clinic I work at will be closed tomorrow due to the Physical Therapist being gone for a conference, so I can just go in for the morning and get the things done I need and then come home when Justin comes home and we can go through more boxes and such. I feel like I have to write simple things down in my planner in order to get them done...it also doesn't help that my memory isn't as great since I've been pregnant!

No comments: