Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Foam pits

Last weekend, after we got back from the bed and breakfast, we went down to an open gym to meet Justin's sister and brother-in-law, Rachel and Jeff. We also went with Jeff's brother, and our friend, Taw. The gym had trampolines everywhere and some with foam pits to jump into from the trampoline. I, of course, did not participate and instead was the very pregnant photographer and vidiographer. Everyone else seemed to have a grand time showing off their flips and tricks jumping into the foam pits and having fun on the trampolines. It was pretty awesome to watch them all! Justin has some amazing acrobatics...I was so proud! He had so much fun and has been wanting to go to a place like this for months. But I tell you what, he was so sore that night and the next few days! On our drive home with Taw, we stopped and got some ice cream and Justin and Taw could barely walk in! I think this picture shows how exhausted Justin felt afterward! ...That's my man!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the picture. Thanks for being a sport and coming along. We were sore too!