Yesterday I went to Myah's 4 month doctor appointment and she weighed about 14 lbs and is 25.5 inches long. The doc said she looked perfect! Myah's obviously growing (which is good), but I didn't know I'd get so attached to Myah's clothes!
She's pretty much in 6 month clothing because of her length, so it was time to pack away the small clothes...and it was sad!
Myah's room looks like a bomb went off, but I'm in the process of getting it more organized, so it will look better in the next few days! In this picture I'm showing Myah the onesie we brought her home in from the hospital...memories.
1 comment:
I feel the same way! I kept a few of her little hats and tiny bows out to put in her baby book. (I even kept a few outfits that had blowout stains because they were so cute and made me smile...is that gross?)
Post a Comment