This year Justin's family decided to start a Christmas tradition of making a music video to a Christmas song. Each family will make their own music video to the same song and then Justin's sister will splice pieces of each together. This is our family's music video to Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is you." We had a lot of fun making it! Enjoy!
Here's the combined family video!
8 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
This is great!
Oh my Papa and I cannot come close to that wonderful creation! Merry Christmas to you too. Can I send this to my sister and Felt's? Hope so!
Sure, you can send it Nana. It was fun to make!
HILARIOUS!! The beginning with the cups is awesome and Justin's face around 1:53 made me pee my pants. Awesome. We may have to copy this tradition!
PS: Of course Myah was the cutest part of the video!
I think this is awesome! Now you HAVE to post the edited combo one!
We loved this soooo much! We couldn't stop laughing. We could see this all day. Good job guys, this is so porfessional.
Our new family tradition will be to watch your annual Christmas music videos!
Post a Comment