We had a great Christmas weekend. It was extremely busy and felt like we needed a vacation from our Christmas vacation...but it was very fun nonetheless. Here's how it went:
FRIDAY:
We went over to the Tews for our huge Christmas family bash. Seriously, we go from one game to the next and barely have time to eat! It's really fun though! We always play memory (with pictures from our family), bingo with prizes everyone brings, the candy-bar game, white elephant gifts, and I feel like I'm forgetting another one! It's always a blast!
Here are my dad, Mabel, and Myah all looking at the ceiling fan!
All of the grandkids.
The crew trying to get all the grandkids to smile!
My sister twisted Myah's hair into two little horns (look closely)! It was pretty hilarious!
SATURDAY MORNING:
We celebrated our Christmas Saturday morning. It was fun to see what Myah thought about the wrapping paper and everything. She was more alert about it than I thought she'd be!
(You can see Myah holding on to one of her presents in her stocking! Cute!)
Playing with her new ring stacker.
Justin with the Gadsden flag Santa brought him!
SATURDAY AFTERNOON:
We went over to the Calders to celebrate with them. We played some rock band and rocked our socks off! We also ate dinner and opened presents.
Myah's first doll from her Nana and Papa!
Noah army-crawled his way over to Myah and started playing with her arm and hand...she wasn't so sure about it!
SUNDAY:
I played the piano for our ward choir for the Christmas program, so I had to practice with them in the morning and then had our Sacrament meeting. After church we went over the the Calders again to talk to Elder Tyler Calder (Justin's brother serving his LDS mission in Uraguay). We ended up staying longer and stayed for an early dinner. Justin's Nana, Papa, Uncle Scott, Aunt Jeni, and cousin Alyson were there too. After dinner we went to the Tews for a little bit before going over to my Grandpa Tew's house where we were going to see my cousins I rarely see on my dad's side and eat dinner.
The girl cousins on my dad's side.
What a fun Christmas weekend! I love this time of year. What a great Christmas season to remember what matters most and that our Savior was born.
1 comment:
So, I've noticed Noah really likes to eat Myah's hands...
Post a Comment