Well, Myah liked carrots better than avocado...but of course she still thought they were kind of weird! She warmed up to them a little as I kept feeding them to her during this week. I'll tell you what though, she LOVES her rice cereal. I just can't get the spoon into her mouth fast enough!
Isn't this a great picture! I think her face says it all.
"Finally, I'm done with this orange stuff!"
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! They are such priceless pictures. I love the one where she is spitting it out of her mouth. She is so brave to keep opening her mouth to take another try. I hope she comes around soon. Glad she likes the rice cereal at least! Did you make the carrots yourself?
Rachel-yeah, I just put a carrot through our food grinder.
You are probably already doing this but when I make Noah food I cook it until it is real tender then puree it. I then added water or formula to make it a runnier consistency - especially when he was first starting. If you haven't done that maybe it would help her take it easier. Still, though, I LOVE the pics y'all are getting!
Post a Comment