I turned 25 years old on Tuesday and for some reason it is so weird to me! Not that 25 is old at all, but I feel like I'm still that 20 year old with no strings attached! I love my life, but it's still hard for me to believe that I'm married with a baby! I'm glad I am this person and not the 20 year old version though! I'm so glad I have Justin and Myah.
So on my b-day we went out to linner (lunch/dinner) at Applebees which is one of my favorites. It was delicious!
This was the first time we had Myah sit in their high chair without the car seat. It was so cute and she looked so big! Later that night we celebrated with cake and J's presents.
I made my cake (because I wanted to). I had fun with it.
The confetti cake is my favorite and then I put a layer of frosting and my mom's strawberry jam in the middle. It was delicious!
Myah wouldn't stop reaching for Justin's cake and/or fork. She knows what she wants!
5 comments:
Happy birthday!
i love your cake. And y'all are such a great looking family!
Your cake was amazing! What size pans did you use. Happy Birthday.
Rach-I just used regular bread pans...thought I'd try something different.
Myah is so pretty in pink!
Love you guys.
You have been alive for one quarter of a century- yay! Myah looks like such a big girl in that high chair at the restaurant - remember when they couldn't even hold up their heads?
That multi-color piping on the cake is pretty cool - how do you do it?
I love that you made your own cake, totally something I would do too. :)
Post a Comment