Mother's Day was a very busy day running back and forth from family to church and back. It was a busy, but good first Mother's Day for me! We started out the day stopping to see my mom for a few minutes then went to Justin's parents to talk/Skype with Justin's brother, Tyler, who's on an LDS mission is Uruguay. It was so fun to see him!
.JPG) |
| Hangin' with Nana and Noah |
.JPG) |
Myah loved Porter's hair...she's a little jealous!
(Thanks Rachel for letting me use these 2 pictures!) |
Then we went to our church where Justin and I had a lot of stuff to do so Justin's sister, Sarah, came with us to hold Myah...which made it sooo much easier for us. After church we went back to the Calder's for dinner. We ate outside and Myah had a great time playing afterwards. We got some great pictures!
 |
| A Myah/Daddy burrito! |
 |
| She enjoyed being flung a bit in the blanket. |
 |
| Justin found the Myah loves running. She thought it was hilarious! |
 |
| The 4 generation picture. |
Justin (and Myah) was so sweet and got me a dozen roses (plus I got some white ones from church), a card, and the best chocolate...Dove chocolate! I'm pretty much half-way done with the bag already. We'll be celebrating Mother's Day for my mom in a couple weeks, so stay tuned for those pictures!
4 comments:
What a great first mother's day! That picture of Myah and Justin wrapped up (where she is smiling so big) is the cutest thing! I'm thinking you could put that one in little frame and you are good to go for Father's Day!
Myah is such a brave girl! I love the pictures.
love these!
Wow, these picts are so great. Love, love, love em. I need some hard copies.
Post a Comment