Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Proud owners

 We are now the proud owners of our first gun! We've been wanting to get one for a while, so Justin researched and picked out the one he wanted, then we went to Impact Guns where you can test shoot it before you buy. We both fell in love with our 9mm!
On a totally different note, later that night, after we'd eaten dinner, Justin and I were doing dishes when we looked over and saw Myah had a perfect lettuce goatie! She pulls it off!

2 comments:

Brady Tew said...

Is that a Springfield XD? It's hard to tell from the picture, but it looks a lot like my XDm. I love mine. Good peace for sure. -Brady

Lindsey said...

Good eye Brady! It is a Springfield XDm. I didn't know you had one. Glad to hear you love it! We love it too!