Thursday, October 18, 2012

Miss Myah

Here are some random pics mostly of Myah from the past few weeks:
 She's wearing pj's I wore when I was a baby!
 I love that she's making the same face as me in the first picture! She's modeling her adorable, new-ish coat (a present when I was pregnant with her).
 
For the LDS General Conference a few weeks ago we spent a session at the Tew's and then the Calder's. We forgot the camera for the Calder's sessions though.
 Myah learned how to climb up the steps...
...and sort of go down the slide...doing the splits!
 
She had a grand time playing!
 

 Myah has always liked my keyboard, but she's especially interested in it now that she's bigger! It's hilarious to watch her dance, sing, and push buttons.


1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the pictures and I was laughing during the video. So cute! I love her dance moves!