Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Half way!

This past week I had the flu, and am mostly recoved now, but I had Justin take a pic of me (even though I look nasty) to show me at 20 weeks. I had to cancel my appointment last week due to the flu, so I go in tomorrow. Hopefully the baby won't be shy again and we'll see what gender it is! 
 Here's a few pictures to show a little of what Myah's been up to lately:
She loves "helping" me with laundry and sitting on the washer while it goes.
 She remembered this week that bath's ARE fun (as long as I wash her hair in the sink).
And licking the yummy brownie mix is the best!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You look so cute! Glad washing her hair in the sink helps with her baths. Now Noah doesn't like his! I don't know what to do.

Katie said...

So sorry you were sick! But you're bump is cute! And so is Myah! And I'm glad the baby wasn't shy this time around!

The Tews said...

What a bummer you had the flu! I think being pregnant should exempt you from ANY sickness. That brownie face is pretty cute!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Linds, Justin, and Myah! Hope you feel better!