A few weeks ago when I was putting away our Bountiful Basket (a produce co-op), Myah really enjoyed playing with all the peppers. She also liked eating them; we thought it was odd.
Playing with my rarely worn jewelry.
Ultrasound pics
Last week we had another baby appointment. I'm 34 weeks and she's weighing about 5 lbs. This time we got some pretty good 3D ultrasound pics...though none of her face. Don't get scared by the cut-off looking body parts! That's just how the ultrasound looks at certain times!
Her right elbow and right knee are touching and she's hiding her face with her arm. Her head is at the top with her right ear showing.
Right foot. (I know it looks creepy!)
I am so excited for this little one to get here! I've been having painful Braxton Hicks these past few weeks and have to remind myself all the time to take it easy. I over-did it cleaning yesterday and paid for it later! So today I'm trying to tell myself that it's ok to sit and relax more-I have a hard time with that. I feel like I should be cleaning or cooking something!
Baby Elizabeth
Justin's sister, Rachel's new little girl, born last week. Such a cute little girl!
Play Dough & Coloring
We had a really fun time with this homemade play dough today. And thank goodness for cookie-cutters. They were a hit!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)










1 comment:
Porter likes eating peppers too. Maybe it is some recessive Calder gene?
Post a Comment