Well, I am now 36 (and a 1/2) weeks along; full term, so the baby would be safe to come anytime now. I am scheduled to be induced on the 23rd if she hasn't come yet. As you can tell from the picture, I'm having issues with my maternity clothes not fitting well anymore. It makes me want to just walk around in my undies. It would sure be a lot more comfortable! Either way, we are so excited to meet our baby and see what she looks like!
Justin is doing well. He stays busy with his job and working on his animation in the evenings. He's also had a bunch of drafting job interviews recently. He's a hard worker and I'm so grateful for that. Myah loves when he comes home from work and she can rough-house with him. She just loves her daddy.

2 comments:
You look great! I'm so excited that I"ll get to meet the baby while I'm out there!
You look good! It is nice to have an induction date just so you know there is an end date in sight.
Post a Comment