Monday, May 20, 2013

This is it!

 Well, I'm in my final week of this pregnancy. I've been having more contractions the past few days. If she hasn't come by Thursday, I will be induced. Yay! I'm so excited to see this little one!
This was a 3D ultrasound from a couple weeks ago. If you can't tell, it's of her face with her arm covering the left side. So you can see her cute cheek, lips, and nose. She looks plump! That's what we like to see!
We are even more ready than we were going to be because Justin was given a man-shower at work a few weeks ago! His co-workers threw him and another guy an awesome shower complete with food and decorations. They gave tons of diapers of all sizes, wipes, an outfit and headbands, and a cute handmade blanket. We were so surprised they did this for us and we are very grateful! It makes it just a little more difficult to leave this job in a few days as we will have the baby and then Justin will be starting at a new job. Yes, Justin got a drafting job at a civil engineering company that he'll start in June. We're excited!
These pics were from Mother's Day:
 Myah trying to whistle in her hands like Grandpa!


5 comments:

The Haws Family said...

Love the the trampoline pic, that is priceless! I hope the new job is amazing! Best of luck with everything and let us know if you need a break any time and we can watch Myah for you!

The Haws Family said...

Love the the trampoline pic, that is priceless! I hope the new job is amazing! Best of luck with everything and let us know if you need a break any time and we can watch Myah for you!

The Tews said...

Hooray! Can't wait to meet your 2nd little sweetie. It took me FOREVER to see her profile in that picture, Nate and I will have to tell you the story in person because it's pretty funny. That was so nice of Justin's coworkers - how thoughtful! Congrats to Justin on the new job too! WOOT WOOT! Love Myah trying to whistle like Rick, so cute. (and yes, that trampoline picture is awesome!)

Rachel said...

Adorable ultrasound! That was way nice of Justin's co- workers, I love getting diapers.

Britt said...

Yay for babies and for new jobs!!! I'm excited for you!