Easter with the Calder's
Noah was sick and Porter lives in Pennsylvania, so Myah had an Easter egg hunt by herself while we all watched. She had fun, though it would have been more fun with cousins of course!
Justin and I made the cake.
And it wouldn't be a visit to the Calder's without some weird game the boys come up with!
Easter with the Tew's
Myah loves babies (hopefully this continues when our baby is born), so she was trying to give Jones a kiss.
Jumping with Brenna. She loves the trampoline and playing outside!
We also celebrated Dad and Kristy's birthdays. I didn't get a pic of them...darn!









2 comments:
I love the Easter basket cake! So awesome! It looks like y'all had a nice Easter!
I was laughing really hard at Myah looking for eggs and ALL the adults watching her! So funny.
That cake is CRAZY AMAZING! You are so talented! Cake boss for real.
Post a Comment