Wow, has time flown by! I can't believe Rae Rae's already a month old. She officially can smile on purpose now...which has been so fun! She started doing that a few days ago. She also holds her head up almost the whole time I have her on my shoulder. She has a strong little neck. I love to see that she's getting more plump! It's nice to know that she's getting enough to eat from me.
My sweet little girls. I can't believe how grown-up Myah seems now.
I just LOVE the back of her head! Of course I love everything about her, but oh my goodness, I just love that perfect head, neck, and hair!






3 comments:
I have such cute nieces!! It is so hard to believe Reagan is already a month old. Time sure flies!
She is so cute and so strong! I like the spit up stain on Justin's shoulder,making baby memories!
I hear we finally have a red head. Yeah!!!!!! She is so cute.
Post a Comment