Friday, June 7, 2013

Two weeks old

 Reagan turned 2 weeks old yesterday! Her doctor said everything looked perfect. She weighed 7 lb. 10 oz.-45 percentile (so she's gained almost a pound since we left the hospital) and her height was 20.5 in.- 75 percentile. She's in her two week growth spurt, so she's eating about every hour...fun for me!
Here's a video of what Myah does a lot around here...admiring Reagan:
 Justin's sister, Rachel, and her kids came to visit. Elizabeth and Reagan are about 6 weeks apart. Unfortunately Reagan was hungry and upset!
 My sister, Kristy and us girls.
My Grandpa and Grandma Tew
 My parents brought over my bike and Justin's been riding it to work. He's really enjoying that...unfortunately he's not enjoying work too much yet. It will get better, I'm sure! Myah really likes sitting on the bike!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Reagan is adorable, as is Myah! I hope the growth spurt lets up soon so you can get a break! And I hope J's job improves...the first few weeks are always hard.

Rachel said...

Wow! Myah is brave on that bike! Thanks for sharing the pictures and video. Y'all make cute babies!