Myah turned 2 years old on the 29th. I can't believe she's already 2. She had a very fun day! We went to the park, made her cake (Myah helped eat the batter), and played. Later, Justin's mom and sister came to bring Myah a present and play for a bit. When they were leaving, Myah walked right out the door with them and as she walked away, turned to me while waving, and said, "bye, see ya!" Needless-to-say, she went to play at their house for a few hours, as she apparently wanted. It was pretty hilarious! We had a party with my family that evening (and a farewell to my brother's family who headed back to Alaska the next day...sad).
When we got back home, she opened our present to her:
The gun shoots balls. We found it hilarious because she can do it on her own...which we didn't expect!
The next day I took her to her 2 year checkup at the doctor. Besides Myah screaming bloody-murder the entire time, she's a perfectly healthy little girl! Just terrified of the doctor's office. She's about 28 lbs, 36 inches, and doing great. She was happy to be "all done" with the doctor.
Earlier in the week we had a little ice-cream party with Myah. She got to choose whatever toppings she wanted. She loved pouring herself sprinkles. So much so that her ice-cream was VERY crunchy!


We love our sweet Myah!
She makes me laugh all day and has the sweetest personality. I can't imagine life without her!






3 comments:
Myah has grown up so much just since May! She looks like she had a great birthday!
And Linds, I love your haircut! You look great!
What a fun day! I like the ice cream party.
Bye see ya?! So grown up right? Cute pictures...love how she claps at the end of the Happy Birthday song. That ball shooter looks cool.
Post a Comment