Monday, October 7, 2013

The girls & Thanksgiving Point

Sibling Pictures
Myah put up a fight most of the time, but hey, we made some memories.
 Myah (not wanting to smile AT the camera) and Reagan. The second picture is right before Reagan's legs gave out and she fell....can you tell she knew it was coming?
So cute of Reagan...if only Myah would have smiled!
The aftermath of this quick photo-shoot...candy for Myah!
Thanksgiving Point
A while ago Justin and I took the girls to Thanksgiving Point to see the Dinosaur museum and the traveling "Tinkering" exhibit. First, we visited my sister, Kristy and Dave's and we all got lunch. 
 Kristy bought Myah these awesome glasses!
 (Notice Reagan in the background)
 This picture pretty much explains our time at the museum. See the orange and purple orb on the right side of the picture? Orb = Myah. Myah was so clingy that anytime another person would come by us, she'd immediately run to me or Justin. A bit annoying! But we managed to mostly enjoy the museum.
P.S. Reagan has started rolling from her back to belly (Myah was belly to back) the past few days. It's so funny to watch! I tried getting video today, but she didn't want to perform for the camera. Hopefully I'll get a good one soon.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pictures! I'm sorry Myah didn't want to cooperate but what great memories!

Rachel said...

I love the sibling pictures. I think the one where Myah has a big grin is really cute. And I like the one where Reagan can tell she is about to fall. I just went to Thanksgiving Point with some friends. It was fun but I hardly got to see any of the dinosaur stuff because Noah wanted to play with the interactive things. He had a great time though.